Automotive Repair Technician
Our automotive repair and service company needs a reliable and experienced Automotive Technician to join our team. We operate an efficient repair shop with enjoyable work environment, and we require excellence of our devoted staff. Each Automotive Technician is preferably certified, properly trained and has the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimal service. We occasionally accept contract work for fleet vehicles, so knowledge of larger trucks will be helpful in this position. We are looking for a highly organized professional who takes pride in his or her work and can diagnose and repair a full range of mechanical issues on customers’ cars and trucks of all makes, including electrical problems. We offer competitive salaries based on commission and hourly wages.
– Perform general routine maintenance and services on all vehicle makes and models, including oil changes, tire services, fluid flushes, air conditioning re-charges, and alignments.
– Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair.
– Conduct diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations. Diagnose vehicles based on observational and mechanical testing as well as information provided by the customer.
– Perform thorough vehicle inspections.
– Conduct necessary repairs in timely manner and take vehicles for test drives to verify mechanical soundness.
– Maintain legible and accurate paperwork with appropriate documentation for both the customer and our records.
– Maintain a clean and organized work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety.
– Communicate vehicle repair/service recommendations and diagnostic findings to service advisers and customers if asked.
– Be able to prioritize tasks and use time efficiently.
– High school degree or GED equivalent and at least two years experience in the automotive repair industry is required.
– College degree and Automotive Repair training is preferred.
– ASE certifications are preferred.
– Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required.
– Computer Skills required.
– Skill and experience with numerous scan tools preferred.
– Health and Dental Insurance Plans are Available.
– 401K IRA Contribution Plan is Available.
– Additional Insurance Options Available.
– Company Wellness Plan Available.
– Paid Vacation and Sick Time Available.
– Holiday Pay Available.
– Technical Training Available.
– No Weekend Hours
– Sign On Bonus Available.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
If interested, please call 706.564.1254 or E-Mail Aaron@CCAutomotive.com for an interview!
Monday- Friday must be open to Saturdays.
Minimum experience starts at $12 an hour
8-10 hour work day
Please contact Rey Burgos at 706.400.6880
- Ensure landscape quality standards are met or exceeded daily
- Execute landscape maintenance as needed on commercial/residential properties
- Operating commercial riding and push mowers, as well as gas powered equipment
- Trimming and pruning of shrubs and other plant material
- Minor irrigation system repairs and routine checks