Our Products and Services
WHY CLEAN YOUR DUCTS?
Answer: Because they get dirty!
Your Furnace, Package Unit or Air Handler is the heart of the home! Whatever is in your unit pumps straight into your livable or work air space via your duct lines.
In addition to normal accumulations of dust and dirt found in all homes and businesses with air ducts, there are several other factors that can increase the need for regular HVAC system cleaning:
- Occupants with allergies or asthma
- Cigarette or cigar smoke
- Fire and Smoke damage
- Water contamination or damage to the home or business HVAC systems
- Home renovation or remodeling projects
- Airborne particulates (Mold Spores, Dust and Dander)
- Work environment sicknesses Cold/Flu (Medical, Child Care, Adult Living, etc.)
Some occupants are more sensitive to these contaminants than others. Allergy and asthma sufferers, as well as young children and the elderly tend to be more susceptible to the types of poor indoor air quality that air duct cleaning can help remedy.